Money for Structured Settlements
Our Settlement Solutions can lend a hand and change your life!
Make the Leap. Change Your Life. Cash Out of Your Structured Settlement!
Take advantage of Fortune's expert knowledge and compassionate attitude!
Get the seed money you need to invest in your future. Get enough cash to get yourself out of a rough spot. Whatever it is, let Fortune help you help yourself.
Sell My Settlement Payments: 6 Steps
- Decide if selling works for you.You, a settlement owner, examine your financial situation to determine if selling is in your best interest.
- Research purchasing companies.You, the owner, looks around for a structured settlement purchasing company. You consider factors such as how closely they will consider your specific situation.
- Examine your quote.The company you choose issues a quote to sell payments. You can then either accept or reject this quote.
- Fill out the paperwork.You, the settlement owner, fill out the paperwork, typically including the original settlement agreement and the agreement from the issuing insurance agency.
- Go to Court.You, the owner, present the contract to a judge after which he decides if the sale will or will not go through.
- Receive Your Money.Once approved, you (no longer a settlement owner as you have now sold your settlement) get the money in a matter of days.
Stay Informed with Fortune!
If you have a structured settlement, you have a right to sell your payments. Federal and state laws exist to protect consumers against deceitful companies. You might need quick access to funds you can't access as they are tied up in a structured settlement, even if they do indeed belong to you by right.Learn More
Many settlement purchasing companies are trying to take advantage of you. Don't let yourself fall prey to this. To help you, we have an objective list of what you do want and what you don't want from these buyers. We, of course, want you to choose us. More than that, though, we want you to make the decision that is best for you.Learn More
Quickly go over the benefits and drawbacks of structured settlements. How did it work again? What were the tax implications? How flexible are these settlement types? What is the Court's involvement? If you're considering selling, it's important to remind yourself of the ramifications of keeping this type of settlement.Learn More
For short-term financial necessities, selling your structured settlement can be a godsend as it gets you money in the moment to solve your financial problems. Long-term, this decision can ensure your future financial security. Monthly payments are almost never enough to make a change and kickstart your life; but a lump sum can help you invest in your dream.Learn More